What is different about BASE training? Here are few points.
– Consistent Performance: BASE has been enabling more students to get into IITs, NITs and other reputed institutions in engineering, medicine and pure sciences, year after year, than all the other competing institution in Karnataka.
– BASE Methodology: BASE training focuses on the process and logic of problem solving. This is the key takeaway from a BASE course. It stays for life.
– Positive Academic Environment: Outstanding peer group, inspiring teachers and support infrastructure create a positive learning environment.
– Course content: BASE faculty creates content that enables understanding, conceptualization and application.
– Assessment: Rigorous assessment practices ensure our students are better prepared for the challenges ahead.
– Additional Learning Support: Beyond classroom teaching, we provide a window to the following: Effective study techniques, Problem solving methods, Soft skills and time & Stress management skills.
More students qualifies into the IITs from BASE than from all the other competing institutions in Karnataka.
Base training program are delivered through:
– Class Room Program at BASE centers: The schedules are convenient and the standard of teaching is consistent across all our branches.
– Integrated Classroom Program at Select BASE partner institutions: The basic objective of this program is to synchronize what is taught for Board syllabus with the inputs provided in our programs. More importantly, it saves time for student.
–Classroom Connect: Creating a BASE classroom at institutions, through internet.
–BASE@Home: Real-time interactive learning, right at your home through internet.
–Distance Learning program: Learning so effective, you will never feel the distance.
Career Counseling-every Saturday
BASE invites students and their parents for career counselling sessions, that will be conducted every Saturday at our centers. You can a discussions on career options.
Selection Test for Admission in BASE Programs
Our programs commence end-April 2006. Admissions to IIT JEE Achiever, Medical Excel and PreUni Plus is based on selection test. For test dates, please contact our centers.
Registrations open.To register, call us or visit our website www.base-edu.in
If you are a X Standard student, This is the defining period in your academic career. To study +2 level, you are faced with basic choices:
The calls for introspection, discussion with elders and a careful analysis of individual aptitude and strengths.
BASE, the leader in student training, urges you to appreciate the importance of choices at this crucial juncture, and highlight a few pointers that need consideration.
Before making the immediate choice among arts, Commerce and Science, you must have some idea of what you wish to become. Give wings to your imagination and ask yourself questions like…
–What is it that I like doing and enjoy?
–What am I good at?
–What kind of career can I fit into?
–What are the opportunities in today’s world?
And then, do the backward planning. In order to reach there, find out which stream you need to go into. Do not jump into conclusions. An open and intense discussion with elders and friends will do a world of good.