The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India. NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
NEET 2017 question booklet will consist of 180 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology), having 45 questions from each subject. The exam duration was 3 hours. Each question carried 4 marks.
For each incorrect response, one mark used to be deducted from the total score. However, no deduction from the total score was made if no response was indicated for an item. Indication of more than one answer for a question was deemed an incorrect response and negatively marked.
If you are aspiring for success in NEET. NEET Intensive is the course designed just for you.
The focus of the program is to train students to:
- Understand concepts & applications for solving MCQ’s
- Explore various methods to arrive at the right choice
- Learn the logic and alternate methods of solving problems
- Improve time management by taking tests
- Classroom discussion every Saturday
- Subject taught Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology
- Excellent & Exhaustive Courseware on P, C & B
- Tests on the lines of NEET every Sunday